Networking with Business ExSellence Network
BEN provides many proven opportunities for networking and building your business – without unnecessary rules and regulations.
- Informal mingling before and after meetings
- Individual introductions, 30-60 seconds, at each meeting
- Monthly Spotlight – 10-15 minute, in-depth presentation by a featured member each month
- Happy Hours – several times a year BEN hosts a members’ Happy Hour at popular venues throughout the area to give members additional opportunities to meet, mingle and get to know each other better. Typically these events feature complimentary snacks and a cash bar.
- Your business listed on our website, with link to your website.
BEN Ambassadors are enthusiastic members who are always available to answer questions and introduce new members and guests at all meetings and events
- Free Lunch – BEN members get a free lunch for each guest who joins our group
- Information Table available at meetings gives members a place to display their brochures and promotional items
- Business Card Exchange – during each meeting a box containing all members’ business cards circulates among attendees so they can have a supply for personal use and to pass along to others for referral.
- Member Discounts – take advantage of the discounts on their services which many members offer to their fellow BEN members
- Membership List – members receive a regularly updated copy of the BEN membership list with all key contact information
- Guest Speakers – several times a year BEN invites distinctive guest speakers to inform members about innovative products, services and strategies to improve their business.
NETWORKING TIPS – Get the Most Out of Your Participation in BEN
- Come prepared with lots of business cards, brochures, post cards, special offers to share with members at each meeting.
- Build relationships with new contacts by scheduling follow-up, 1-on-1 meetings to get to know each other better and share more about products & services offered and what constitutes a good lead for each of you.
- Follow-up with an acknowledgement email with the new contacts you meet at each meeting within 24-hours. Try to reference something relevant based on your conversation at the meeting and invite them to join you for a 1-on-1 meeting.
For more info or to make a reservation, contact Eleanor Togneri at (609)332-2797 or E.Togneri@BusinessExsellence.com
Rota Krape – Foundations for Health – Wellness Educator
firstname.lastname@example.org – 979-807-4666
Dale Drauft – Draudt Enterprises
email@example.com – 803-634-3221
Kathleen McDermott – Yogilosphy
Katmcd99@yahoo.com – 518-859-9594